Friday 24 May 2013

aztek print + iced vanilla coffee

Hi Lovelies!

So, basically, I haven't been posting for a while. The thing is, it probably already happened to you at some point in your life, you know when you are not sure what direction you'd want to take? Well I was at cross roads like they say. I did not know what direction I wanted my blog to take nor if I wanted to invest all the time and effort in it anymore. Please note I haven't give up. Blogging is something I love, something I do for myself, something that is not a chore, it enlighten my creative mind just how I like it. I sat down, opened a blank book and started writing down ideas as to what I would like my blog to be. I like writing about fashion as I see it, I enjoy everything make-up, beauty and healthy. So be it! The important thing is that I do not get overboard and that I limit myself to a restricted budget. I know what will happen if I don't: " Ohhh! This would look FAB for an outfit post, Ohh! this I should buy and try to write a review about it." You know how it gets! Anyways, enough of the personnal story telling, here is an outfit I wore on Tuesday and I felt very good wearing that outfit! ENJOY!  :)





Shirt & Bottom - Sirens // Sneaker Wedges - Aldo // Accessories - Mostly Aldo or Ebay







No comments:

Post a Comment