Friday 2 August 2013

July's dislikes! / Les flops de Juillet!

Hello beauties,

Following the july's favorites post, I thought it would be helpful to do a dislike product(s) of the month as well. What is more annoying that saving up and buying something you do not end up loving?! Well here are two products I bought this month and maybe it is simply the way I use it but I will not be re-purchusing. 


-----------------


Bonjour les beautés,

En continuation avec mon billet sur mes petits chouchous du mois, j'ai cru intéressant vous faire part de produit(s) que j'ai moins aimé. Quoi de plus énervant que d'économiser  et d'acheter un produit qui à la fin, on n'aime pas tant que ça?! C'est peut-être juste la façon que je les utilises mais les produits suivant n'ont pas fonctionné pour moi! 




I've heard good things about the BaByliss PRO line, and so far I have been liking their simple Argan Oil so I decided to try the Restorative Mask. For a 15$ product, I do not like the way it works. I love the scent to it, but after washing it off and drying my hair I felt as if my hair were greasy and needed to be washed again! Anyone else had this problem? I wanted to like it, but I tried it a few times and the result is the same. Are you liking any hair mask at the moment? If so, which ones?!



2. Cleansing Cloths - 4.99$


I picked these up as I ran out of my other ones and they were the least expensive ones. They work very well to remove make-up all over the face but the smell is very strong. Also, they do not have that fresh feeling I like after using them. If scents do not bother you, it would actually be a great product as the price is great and they work well as far as removing make-up. 



Anything you tried and do not recommend?!




No comments:

Post a Comment