Monday 11 March 2013

Color Me Rad - 5K

Hi Lovelies,

I am beyond thrilled that I registered for the Color me Rad race happening in Montreal next June. As I have been pretty sick lately, I wanted to get back on track, eat healthy and train as much as I can. I saw in the color me rad a good opportunity to at least go to the gym until june having in mind I will have to run 5k. I recruited my friends and I am super excited they agreed to come along for the ride.! Being healthy and in shape is very important and I have been making lots of efforts for the past few weeks! If you would like to join our awesome team "Crazy Bananas" feel free to message me! :) We are running for our health but also profits of the race go out to charities in our community! 

--------------

Salut les beautés!

Je suis super super excitée car je me suis inscrite à la course Color Me Rad à Montreal en juin prochain. J'ai été plutôt malade dernièrement et j'ai décidé de me reprendre en main, de me remettre en forme et surtout de bien manger. J'ai aussi vu en la course une très belle forme de motivation puisque je dois courir 5k en juin! Je suis très heureuse que mes amis embarquent et nous allons avoir beaucoup de plaisir! Si tu veux te joindre à notre amusante équipes les "Crazy Bananas", écris moi et le plaisir est garanti! Nous allons courir pour notre santé mais les profits de la course vont dans des organismes de notre région!




Color Me Rad    - <3


Having fashionably training gear is also a great motivation! ;)

- Meve xo

No comments:

Post a Comment